Rather than relying on contractors to mix grouts to specific water ratios, while accounting for weather conditions, flowability characteristics and final strengths, BluCem Ready Mix Grouts makes it easy.
These products offer the same engineered performance as our 20kg pre-bagged range, however, the BluCem RMX range is mixed using dissolvable additive bags at batch plants (shown below), which are then supplied to site in concrete agitators as a ready to place product.
Consistent batch testing and computerised mix designs also ensures our partners always receive consistent, high-quality grouts, batch after batch.
5 Benefits of Mixing BluCem Grouts Off Site
- Batch Testing: To ensure our customers that they’ll receive quality with every order
- Weigh batching: To ensure mix ratios and bespoke designs are exact
- Consistent mix designs: Assisting with large volume, continuous pours.
- Dissolvable additive bags: Results in zero packaging waste on-site.
- Local ingredients and manufacturing: Because it’s the right thing to do.
The extensive testing, which has now been completed on all RMX Grouts meets strict Australian and International Standards provides our clients with the confidence of reliable and consistent results. Results from independent and on-site testing also tell the same story; that BluCem Ready Mix Grouts deliver the same, high-quality materials, time after time, under a wide range of conditions and temperatures.
To learn more, download the brochure or contact:
M: +61 407 242 990