For more than 80 years, grout has been supplied to sites in cement bags, with the bagging process being incredibly simple and highly efficient for manufacturers. Once out of the manufacturer’s hands, the story changes.
Contractors are often stuck with costly transportation, hazardous mixing techniques, labour-intensive application and environmentally wasteful clean-ups involving large amounts of single-use packaging.
By questioning the status quo and flipping the entire supply process on its head, we’ve developed a new supply method which reduces the entire mixing process from 7 major steps to just 3. The simplified system saves time and money, while also removing some of the largest safety risks that are currently present on site.
Standard Process (Pre-Bagged Grouts)
- Step 1. Pallets delivered to warehouse
- Step 2. Stored until ready to use
- Step 3. Forklifted onto trucks
- Step 4. Delivered at site
- Step 5. Bags moved by hand
- Step 6. Bags broken into mixer
- Step 7. Pumped into place
- Step 8. Bags collected and site cleaned
The New Ready Mix Process
- Step 1. BluCem Ready Mix additives added to concrete agitator at batch plant
- Step 2. Agi’s deliver the precision grouts, premixed to site
- Step 3. Grouts are then pumped into place
BluCem RMX Grouts deliver up to 80m3 of precision grout (the equivalent of 8,000 20KG bags) in a single, 10-hour shift. The traditional approach of breaking the same quantity of bags, equates to 250 hours for 2-3 contractors. A time saving of 240 hours.
These enormous time savings are achieved through the minimisation of steps that have been critical to grout mixing in the past.
Advantages of Ready Mix Grout Supply
• Elimination of dust caused by breaking cement bags and mixing on site
• Reduced labour requirements and elimination of manhandling heavy bags
• Significantly faster application rates through bulk supply
• Elimination of single-use packaging and waste.
To learn more, download the brochure or contact:
M: +61 407 242 990