MasterEmaco S 820CI
CEMENTITIOUS SPRAY APPLIED REPAIR MORTAR WITH ACTIVE CORROSION INHIBITION
MasterEmaco S 820CI is a ready-to-use, cement-based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound and active corrosion inhibition.
Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, drains, sea walls, and culverts.
Reinstating of eroded concrete in sewers prior to the application of MasterEmaco S 880
Tunnel linings and embankment stabilisation.
MasterEmaco S 820CI is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems.
- Active corrosion inhibition – reduced possibility of incipient anodes and longer lasting patches
- Easy to use – requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Versatile – is easily sprayed using the wet mix shotcrete system or dry mix systems
- Good working time – over one hour at 21°C
- Addition of acrylic – improved bonding and impermeability of hardened shotcrete
- Controlled shrinkage – reduced cracking tendency